7th Pay Commission Calculator after issue of Gazette Notification- Find your New 7th CPC Pay, HRA, TA and month wise Salary Arrears
Cabinet gave its approval for implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations with very little modifications. Now Finance Ministry has issued notification for implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
Implementation of 7th Pay Commission as per Gazette Notification dated 25.07.2016 – Salient features with respect to Pay and Allowances:
1. 7th Pay Commission recommendations on dispensing Grade Pay System has been accepted and new Pay Matrix devised by 7th Pay Commission has been approved with effect from 1st January 2016
2. As far as existing Central Government Employees and Pensioners are concerned, fitment factor of 2.57 will be applied across all Levels in the Pay Matrices.
3. Rate of annual increment has been fixed as 3 %.
4. CGEGIS deduction will be as per the old rates only. The new rates of CGEGIS recommended by 7th Pay Commission was not accepted by Govt.
5. Govt has decided to constitute a Committee headed by Finance Secretary for further examination of the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on Allowances. Till a final decision is taken, all existing Allowances will continue to be paid at the existing rates. So, the quantum of existing allowances will continue as such even after 1st January 2016 till 7th Pay Commission recommendations on allowances are accepted by Govt based on Committee’s report.
6. Except Dearness Allowance, all other allowances including HRA and Transport Allowance will subjected to Committee’s Scrutiny. Hence, existing HRA and Transport Allowances will continue to be paid till further decision is taken by Govt.